- I upgraded my iOS two days ago. And it was AMAZING! The best version of iOS that I’ve ever upgraded. Ever. I love all of the changes except the emoji :( it is so sad to know that the emoji are bigger, darker, too scary to use. Anyways, I still love it especially how the keyboard and the lock sound. (I still can’t believe I blogged it).
- I can’t survive in Jakarta.
- I want to watch Ramayana Ballet at Prambanan so much! Soon!
- I listen to La La Latch by Pentatonix like hundred times a day (I’m not even kidding, it’s just sooooo good!).
- I can’t wait for this weekend but I still don’t know why. I just can’t.
- I changed my instagram username from agusttitin to agustina.i.s, and not long after that someone is using my previous username which made me supersad why does instagram still allowing somebody to use the other people’s old username?! And from this experience I learnt that whenever you think that you’ve made the right decision of getting rid of something that you have because you feel bored with it or feeling so tired, think twice and don’t push it away too far because, maybe, someone out there is desperately wanting something that you have. And you can’t have it back. Forever. :(
- Anyway, I deleted my instagram account (yes, for a while) because I need a break with instagram, it’s just too sexy to look at and it consumes my time and energy like wow. But maybe I’ll be back soon!
- I miss Mas Yudhanto so much.
- I went home yesterday, and I saw Mt. Merapi and Merbabu were so beautiful!
You need to capture it with your own eyes, because it was waaaaaaaaay prettier than this. I swear!